With $AUD44,513 in the crowdfunded kitty, the campaigners who plan to buy ads in Australian Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull's local newspaper are now planning a wider assault on politicians' eyeballs. As we reported yesterday, folks involved in the change.org petition urging Australia's newly-elected government to …
This isn't about technology - the Libs neither know nor care about that. It's simply about repaying Uncle Rupert for his support and patronage by ensuring that his business interests aren't compromised or threatened by FTTP.
"This isn't about technology"
True, it is about making other people pay for the shit you want. Pay for your own shit please.
Now over $50k
If they keep going at this rate, they'll be able to fund Simon's consultant report as well ....
They should have just saved their money and put it towards paying to run fiber from the node to their house :)
$44K might not be enough...
If, it's technologically possible and economically viable and if the government ever release a plan that allows it. FOD isn't even in the policy, so how in hells bells can you say that anyone should get it. It's simply not available, but then again, neither is FTTN.
Hey BikePics, get your coherent logic away from this political football!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base