With $AUD44,513 in the crowdfunded kitty, the campaigners who plan to buy ads in Australian Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull's local newspaper are now planning a wider assault on politicians' eyeballs. As we reported yesterday, folks involved in the change.org petition urging Australia's newly-elected government to …
This isn't about technology - the Libs neither know nor care about that. It's simply about repaying Uncle Rupert for his support and patronage by ensuring that his business interests aren't compromised or threatened by FTTP.
"This isn't about technology"
True, it is about making other people pay for the shit you want. Pay for your own shit please.
Now over $50k
If they keep going at this rate, they'll be able to fund Simon's consultant report as well ....
They should have just saved their money and put it towards paying to run fiber from the node to their house :)
$44K might not be enough...
If, it's technologically possible and economically viable and if the government ever release a plan that allows it. FOD isn't even in the policy, so how in hells bells can you say that anyone should get it. It's simply not available, but then again, neither is FTTN.
Hey BikePics, get your coherent logic away from this political football!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers