VMware has made a new offer: fail one of its certifications and it will spring for another exam at the low, low, price of zero units of currency, provided your home currency is the Australian or New Zealand Dollars, the Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen or Korean Won. Spotted by blogger Aravind Sivaraman and detailed here (PDF), the …
Does anyone still even want a VCP?
...when you still need to take a qualified training course before you're even allowed to challenge the exam?
Either make the courses cheaper (or at least the What's New option for previously certified VCPs) or drop the requirement entirely.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs