VMware has made a new offer: fail one of its certifications and it will spring for another exam at the low, low, price of zero units of currency, provided your home currency is the Australian or New Zealand Dollars, the Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen or Korean Won. Spotted by blogger Aravind Sivaraman and detailed here (PDF), the …
Does anyone still even want a VCP?
...when you still need to take a qualified training course before you're even allowed to challenge the exam?
Either make the courses cheaper (or at least the What's New option for previously certified VCPs) or drop the requirement entirely.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE