VMware has made a new offer: fail one of its certifications and it will spring for another exam at the low, low, price of zero units of currency, provided your home currency is the Australian or New Zealand Dollars, the Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen or Korean Won. Spotted by blogger Aravind Sivaraman and detailed here (PDF), the …
Does anyone still even want a VCP?
...when you still need to take a qualified training course before you're even allowed to challenge the exam?
Either make the courses cheaper (or at least the What's New option for previously certified VCPs) or drop the requirement entirely.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests