VMware has made a new offer: fail one of its certifications and it will spring for another exam at the low, low, price of zero units of currency, provided your home currency is the Australian or New Zealand Dollars, the Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen or Korean Won. Spotted by blogger Aravind Sivaraman and detailed here (PDF), the …
Does anyone still even want a VCP?
...when you still need to take a qualified training course before you're even allowed to challenge the exam?
Either make the courses cheaper (or at least the What's New option for previously certified VCPs) or drop the requirement entirely.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro