VMware has made a new offer: fail one of its certifications and it will spring for another exam at the low, low, price of zero units of currency, provided your home currency is the Australian or New Zealand Dollars, the Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen or Korean Won. Spotted by blogger Aravind Sivaraman and detailed here (PDF), the …
Does anyone still even want a VCP?
...when you still need to take a qualified training course before you're even allowed to challenge the exam?
Either make the courses cheaper (or at least the What's New option for previously certified VCPs) or drop the requirement entirely.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks