Vulture South is preparing a round-up of the 2013 World Solar Challenge and in the process something interesting has come up: Google. During the race, Solar Challenge officials whispered to Vulture South that they had an inkling Google observers were discretely talent-spotting as the caravan rolled on. At the Adelaide finish …
Google Agents. Are you listening, Neo?
Researching solar power, are they?
"declined to be photographed"
Pot, Kettle, Black so deep you could use the terms "gravity well" and "event horizon" and still not indicate the irony of the situation.
I presume you mean "discreetly."
What's happened to the "report errors" link?
@handle - Re: "discretely"
As someone pointed out to me after I asked the same question, it's now at the top of the Comments page right next to Post Your Comment and House Rules :-)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland