Vulture South is preparing a round-up of the 2013 World Solar Challenge and in the process something interesting has come up: Google. During the race, Solar Challenge officials whispered to Vulture South that they had an inkling Google observers were discretely talent-spotting as the caravan rolled on. At the Adelaide finish …
Google Agents. Are you listening, Neo?
Researching solar power, are they?
"declined to be photographed"
Pot, Kettle, Black so deep you could use the terms "gravity well" and "event horizon" and still not indicate the irony of the situation.
I presume you mean "discreetly."
What's happened to the "report errors" link?
@handle - Re: "discretely"
As someone pointed out to me after I asked the same question, it's now at the top of the Comments page right next to Post Your Comment and House Rules :-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great