Three teams of students will be jetting in from overseas to enter this year's Student Cluster Competition, due to kick off on November 18 at the annual SC13 Supercomputing Conference.</p? The teams will be competing in the Big Iron division where undergraduate students design, build, and tune their very own HPC clusters. They’ll …
"China’s National University of Defense Technology"
I'm amazed they managed to get a visa...
Proofreading team missing html closing tags as well now?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix