New Zealand software-as-a-service (SaaS) accounting software Xero has announced an injection of $NZD180m in funding, much of it it from US-based venture capitalists. The new fund raising is earmarked to “support continued global growth”. Xero's already growing quite nicely, thank you very much, having won more than 211,000 …
The software is great - so this is good news.
Yeah, like I want to put my accounts data in a cloud?
My partner is an accountant in AUS, proprietor of a successful practice
Her preference is MYOB. Anything else takes her longer to do her job. She is also highly cynical of accountants that promote Xero, as they receive a significant proportion of the sale and any ongoing revenue.
Moral of the story, your accountant is your business partner, you need to talk to them regularly and have them caring about the success of your business. They should recommend what to use to SIMPLIFY the whole procedure. If you don't understand what they are doing, you may need to find another. There are caring people out there, there are also shysters....
Its your business, find someone who cares about your success as much as you do, and make them a part of it ;-)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle