The countdown is on. Twelve university teams are preparing for another epic battle at the student cluster-wrestling match, the SC13 Student Cluster Competition (SCC). The gig will take place during the 2013 Supercomputing Conference in Denver, Colorado, beginning 18 November. The teams will compete on the SC13 exhibition hall …
Just a quick question...
The maximum supply current stipulation, (26A industrial, 15A commercial grade): What supply voltage is that? Is it the standard single-live 120VRMS, the large appliance twin-live 240VRMS or some other "standard".
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia