The countdown is on. Twelve university teams are preparing for another epic battle at the student cluster-wrestling match, the SC13 Student Cluster Competition (SCC). The gig will take place during the 2013 Supercomputing Conference in Denver, Colorado, beginning 18 November. The teams will compete on the SC13 exhibition hall …
Just a quick question...
The maximum supply current stipulation, (26A industrial, 15A commercial grade): What supply voltage is that? Is it the standard single-live 120VRMS, the large appliance twin-live 240VRMS or some other "standard".
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS