BlackBerry cofounders Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin have indicated that they are considering a bid to buy the struggling smartphone maker, even as analysts say that selling the company off in pieces may be a better deal for all concerned. The two men made their intentions known in a regulatory filing with the US Securities …
"BlackBerry cofounders Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin have indicated that they are considering a bid to buy the struggling smartphone maker..."
Plus, to show good faith, I will throw in a cheeseburger and salt for the fries (potatoes don't grow trees, buy your own!).
Blackberry is the proverbial drunk chick, late to the party. Sure, they've got the goods, but they've been passed around like a plate of hors d'oeuvres. There are some redeeming qualities, but it that something you really wanna take home to mum?
I doubt they are after a long term relationship. Blackberry clearly doesn't have a future....
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)