BlackBerry cofounders Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin have indicated that they are considering a bid to buy the struggling smartphone maker, even as analysts say that selling the company off in pieces may be a better deal for all concerned. The two men made their intentions known in a regulatory filing with the US Securities …
"BlackBerry cofounders Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin have indicated that they are considering a bid to buy the struggling smartphone maker..."
Plus, to show good faith, I will throw in a cheeseburger and salt for the fries (potatoes don't grow trees, buy your own!).
Blackberry is the proverbial drunk chick, late to the party. Sure, they've got the goods, but they've been passed around like a plate of hors d'oeuvres. There are some redeeming qualities, but it that something you really wanna take home to mum?
I doubt they are after a long term relationship. Blackberry clearly doesn't have a future....
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...