Cyber-spies are targeting Mongolian businesses and government agencies to keep the attackers "aware" of the land-locked country's relationships with "Western influences" like the US and the European Union, according to a recent report. Cyber Squared’s ThreatConnect Intelligence Research Team (TCIRT) blames a "state-sponsored" …
> Booby-trapped documents associated with the attack include an announcement for a joint US-Mongolia military exercise called Khaan Quest 2014.
This Cannot Be Right
I mean this cannot be right that lovely Guardian have not made a big song and dance about communication tampering by,... ugh wait a minute by the Chinese?
Oh that's all right then no need for the Guardian to worry us all about the end of civilisation as they would like things to be.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great