Cyber-spies are targeting Mongolian businesses and government agencies to keep the attackers "aware" of the land-locked country's relationships with "Western influences" like the US and the European Union, according to a recent report. Cyber Squared’s ThreatConnect Intelligence Research Team (TCIRT) blames a "state-sponsored" …
> Booby-trapped documents associated with the attack include an announcement for a joint US-Mongolia military exercise called Khaan Quest 2014.
This Cannot Be Right
I mean this cannot be right that lovely Guardian have not made a big song and dance about communication tampering by,... ugh wait a minute by the Chinese?
Oh that's all right then no need for the Guardian to worry us all about the end of civilisation as they would like things to be.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display