Cyber-spies are targeting Mongolian businesses and government agencies to keep the attackers "aware" of the land-locked country's relationships with "Western influences" like the US and the European Union, according to a recent report. Cyber Squared’s ThreatConnect Intelligence Research Team (TCIRT) blames a "state-sponsored" …
> Booby-trapped documents associated with the attack include an announcement for a joint US-Mongolia military exercise called Khaan Quest 2014.
This Cannot Be Right
I mean this cannot be right that lovely Guardian have not made a big song and dance about communication tampering by,... ugh wait a minute by the Chinese?
Oh that's all right then no need for the Guardian to worry us all about the end of civilisation as they would like things to be.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base