Cyber-spies are targeting Mongolian businesses and government agencies to keep the attackers "aware" of the land-locked country's relationships with "Western influences" like the US and the European Union, according to a recent report. Cyber Squared’s ThreatConnect Intelligence Research Team (TCIRT) blames a "state-sponsored" …
> Booby-trapped documents associated with the attack include an announcement for a joint US-Mongolia military exercise called Khaan Quest 2014.
This Cannot Be Right
I mean this cannot be right that lovely Guardian have not made a big song and dance about communication tampering by,... ugh wait a minute by the Chinese?
Oh that's all right then no need for the Guardian to worry us all about the end of civilisation as they would like things to be.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball