IBM's latest storage release has so many bullet point items it's like a machine-gun burst. Big Blue is announcing nine new and updated storage products: Among them is a mid-range Storwize array, the V5000, which was made available solely for the Chinese geography back in July. Storwize v7.2 software XIV v11.4 SmartCloud …
V5000 is new, the v3500 was and is still China only.
"V5000 is new, the V3500 was and is still China only."
The V5000 was announced for in China on July 16th this year, and was available on the 26th July.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan