IBM's latest storage release has so many bullet point items it's like a machine-gun burst. Big Blue is announcing nine new and updated storage products: Among them is a mid-range Storwize array, the V5000, which was made available solely for the Chinese geography back in July. Storwize v7.2 software XIV v11.4 SmartCloud …
V5000 is new, the v3500 was and is still China only.
"V5000 is new, the V3500 was and is still China only."
The V5000 was announced for in China on July 16th this year, and was available on the 26th July.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL