The infamous Blackhole Exploit Kit has gone dark following the reported arrest in Russia of a suspect whom police believe is linked to the malware. Blackhole has been the preferred tool for running drive-by download attacks and therefore a menace to internet hygiene for the last three years. A suspect linked to Blackhole was …
Sounds like someone didn't make the right payoffs in time.
// envelope in the pocket
Yes but they could take one of his testicles and still have enough left over to make him a willing co-operator. Heaven knows when the Snow falls they will be well armed enough I am sure. (Good luck to them, I'm on Linux not an NSA special. (I must confess to being somewhat Googlified though.))
How do these people get paid ? Can it be that difficult to trace the money ?
I sure hope it is a bit difficult.
Too much transparency and suddenly you feel The State's finger in unusual places. And you can't even shoot the bastards, as the law forbids it.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS