The infamous Blackhole Exploit Kit has gone dark following the reported arrest in Russia of a suspect whom police believe is linked to the malware. Blackhole has been the preferred tool for running drive-by download attacks and therefore a menace to internet hygiene for the last three years. A suspect linked to Blackhole was …
Sounds like someone didn't make the right payoffs in time.
// envelope in the pocket
Yes but they could take one of his testicles and still have enough left over to make him a willing co-operator. Heaven knows when the Snow falls they will be well armed enough I am sure. (Good luck to them, I'm on Linux not an NSA special. (I must confess to being somewhat Googlified though.))
How do these people get paid ? Can it be that difficult to trace the money ?
I sure hope it is a bit difficult.
Too much transparency and suddenly you feel The State's finger in unusual places. And you can't even shoot the bastards, as the law forbids it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs