Apple is reportedly looking to hire an engineer with in-depth knowledge of China Mobile's network – a move which suggests the two firms are getting close to inking a historic deal. The Chinese company is by far the largest mobile operator in the world, but does not yet allow its customers to walk away with a iPhone when they …
"...an engineer with in-depth knowledge of China Mobile's network..."
Sounds like an ideal job for one of the NSA bods who got laid off in the wake of the Snowdon kerfuffle.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked