Apple is reportedly looking to hire an engineer with in-depth knowledge of China Mobile's network – a move which suggests the two firms are getting close to inking a historic deal. The Chinese company is by far the largest mobile operator in the world, but does not yet allow its customers to walk away with a iPhone when they …
"...an engineer with in-depth knowledge of China Mobile's network..."
Sounds like an ideal job for one of the NSA bods who got laid off in the wake of the Snowdon kerfuffle.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?