IBM is going through gene therapy, and by that we don't mean an expensive course of Freudian analysis for its Blue Gene/Q supercomputer, but rather a wholesale change in how the company approaches cloud computing. The bout of "gene therapy" is due to IBM's buy of bare-metal cloud specialist SoftLayer in June, Mac Devine, CTO of …
CIA's a step down on the ladder of evil
Hey, they helped out Nazi Germany, right? The CIA is somewhat less evil than that.
That's the quickest and most gratuitious Goodwinning I have ever witnessed.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices