IBM is going through gene therapy, and by that we don't mean an expensive course of Freudian analysis for its Blue Gene/Q supercomputer, but rather a wholesale change in how the company approaches cloud computing. The bout of "gene therapy" is due to IBM's buy of bare-metal cloud specialist SoftLayer in June, Mac Devine, CTO of …
CIA's a step down on the ladder of evil
Hey, they helped out Nazi Germany, right? The CIA is somewhat less evil than that.
That's the quickest and most gratuitious Goodwinning I have ever witnessed.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders