IBM is going through gene therapy, and by that we don't mean an expensive course of Freudian analysis for its Blue Gene/Q supercomputer, but rather a wholesale change in how the company approaches cloud computing. The bout of "gene therapy" is due to IBM's buy of bare-metal cloud specialist SoftLayer in June, Mac Devine, CTO of …
CIA's a step down on the ladder of evil
Hey, they helped out Nazi Germany, right? The CIA is somewhat less evil than that.
That's the quickest and most gratuitious Goodwinning I have ever witnessed.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'