HP has projected healthier financial results for 2014 than beancounters had forecast - causing its share price to rocket up in value. In a meeting with analysts on Wednesday various HP executives sought to reassure nervous investors that the tech titan's turnaround is succeeding. "While there is a lot more work to be done, I am …
on the bright side
At least HP never went the route of PC first PC only like Dell. They have their problems but the world's most high tech ink seller is looking better than many other peers such as Acer or Dell.
HP, like IBM, is too big to fail. They are both $100+ BILLION a year companies. They can coast on momentum and science patents alone for decades.
And also like IBM, they have lost sight of their core competencies decades ago.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers