HP has projected healthier financial results for 2014 than beancounters had forecast - causing its share price to rocket up in value. In a meeting with analysts on Wednesday various HP executives sought to reassure nervous investors that the tech titan's turnaround is succeeding. "While there is a lot more work to be done, I am …
on the bright side
At least HP never went the route of PC first PC only like Dell. They have their problems but the world's most high tech ink seller is looking better than many other peers such as Acer or Dell.
HP, like IBM, is too big to fail. They are both $100+ BILLION a year companies. They can coast on momentum and science patents alone for decades.
And also like IBM, they have lost sight of their core competencies decades ago.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date