HP has projected healthier financial results for 2014 than beancounters had forecast - causing its share price to rocket up in value. In a meeting with analysts on Wednesday various HP executives sought to reassure nervous investors that the tech titan's turnaround is succeeding. "While there is a lot more work to be done, I am …
on the bright side
At least HP never went the route of PC first PC only like Dell. They have their problems but the world's most high tech ink seller is looking better than many other peers such as Acer or Dell.
HP, like IBM, is too big to fail. They are both $100+ BILLION a year companies. They can coast on momentum and science patents alone for decades.
And also like IBM, they have lost sight of their core competencies decades ago.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?