PHP specialists Zend have unleashed an open source framework for creating and managing APIs to help developers make their applications interface effectively. The Apigility software was announced at Zendcon in Santa Clara, California on Tuesday, and sees the company try to let devs lasso APIs via an open source software package …
Message Passing Interface?
A lot of programs I have dealt with have use the MPI to pass values as well as using stack frames. What this has shown me is that a Standard, any kind, is far preferable to an ad-hoc system. If this does COMPLETELY standardize the API then this will be a great boon, else it will become the standard with extension, extension,extension.............
IE: A waste.
Looks very interesting...
I looked at using Symfony for this purpose but it was not a good fit. I ended up using Drupal with the rest_ws module which has worked well.
"The software is hosted on Github and might be available to download if its up."
Fixed it for you.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER