EVault is cosying up to NetApp and offering its customers data protection in its proprietary cloud for users of NetApp's scalable infrastructure FlexPod bundle. EVault's offer is a purpose-built service for FlexPodites; that is, customers with converged NetApp storage and Cisco server-and-switch bundles. The lengthily named …
Same David Chapa
That the same David Chapa who said (about a year a go when working for Quantum) ...
" tape is not dead and it will continue to play a role in the data center. It is cheaper than disk, is the best medium for archive, and in some cases can be faster than disk. History has proven tape to be a more reliable, cost effective place to keep the data you retain the longest." ?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market