The team behind anti-censorship not-for-profit GreatFire.org has turned on a new service designed to allow micro-bloggers in China to recover censored Sina Weibo posts, in a move which won't go down well with Beijing. Decrypt Weibo comes from GreatFire’s FreeWeibo project and, as the name suggests, is a decrypting tool which …
How to bypass the Great Firewall ENTIRELY!
Sorry, this comment is not suitable for the public. Please contact the CCP Reeducation Through Labour department for help.
Did someone just say "Sino Weeaboo"?...
...'Cause I think I just heard someone say "Weeaboo".
Seriously, doesn't "Sina Weibo" sound a bit close to "Sino-Weeaboo"? I propose that "Sino-Weeaboo" should become the official accepted term for any teenage Westerner nerdishly into Chinese (rather than Japanese) culture.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots