Smartphone feature fatigue is upon us, with even the Galaxy S4's eyeball tracker and the iPhone 5S' fingerprint reader capable only of inducing yawns of grudging appreciation. Enter Filipino smartmobe-maker my|phone, its new Iceberg model and a new feature called Tara, aka the “Theft Apprehension and Asset Recovery Application …
That's pronounced "phadlet".
wonder how long these devices last outside an air-conditioned room.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack