SAP has announced that it has raised $650m for a new venture fund to invest in startups under its subsidiary SAP Ventures. The investment firm is independent, but draws its cash from the software giant to invest in upstarts that may one day help the parent business. "We are in a unique position of being independent and yet …
They've entered the money into their ERP system. It'll be years before they get it out again.
Nah, they'll spend all that on an army of SAP consultants just to create a report so they know where to spend it.
How SAP has grown so big and remains so big is beyond me. The successes and happy customers must have very quiet voices compared to the failure's loud hails.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...