VMware's cloudy spinoff Pivotal has acquired mobile development and consulting company Xtreme Labs for a reported $65m. The acquisition of the Canadian mobile development company was announced on Wednesday by Pivotal, and will see Xtreme Labs merged into Pivotal's large development organization. "Today's acquisition further …
Quote Of the Day
I know what is taught to writers about using too many adjectives, but a few important ones were omitted from this story.
"'Today's acquisition further aligns with Pivotal's strategy to capitalize on the nexus of converging forces in the industry,' Pivotal wrote in a *moving but otherwise incomprehensible* statement."
"...we can effectively deliver the best of Big Data, PaaS, Infrastructure, Cloud and of course, Mobile Services,"
Buzzword bingo. We have a winner!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE