VMware's cloudy spinoff Pivotal has acquired mobile development and consulting company Xtreme Labs for a reported $65m. The acquisition of the Canadian mobile development company was announced on Wednesday by Pivotal, and will see Xtreme Labs merged into Pivotal's large development organization. "Today's acquisition further …
Quote Of the Day
I know what is taught to writers about using too many adjectives, but a few important ones were omitted from this story.
"'Today's acquisition further aligns with Pivotal's strategy to capitalize on the nexus of converging forces in the industry,' Pivotal wrote in a *moving but otherwise incomprehensible* statement."
"...we can effectively deliver the best of Big Data, PaaS, Infrastructure, Cloud and of course, Mobile Services,"
Buzzword bingo. We have a winner!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?