VMware's cloudy spinoff Pivotal has acquired mobile development and consulting company Xtreme Labs for a reported $65m. The acquisition of the Canadian mobile development company was announced on Wednesday by Pivotal, and will see Xtreme Labs merged into Pivotal's large development organization. "Today's acquisition further …
Quote Of the Day
I know what is taught to writers about using too many adjectives, but a few important ones were omitted from this story.
"'Today's acquisition further aligns with Pivotal's strategy to capitalize on the nexus of converging forces in the industry,' Pivotal wrote in a *moving but otherwise incomprehensible* statement."
"...we can effectively deliver the best of Big Data, PaaS, Infrastructure, Cloud and of course, Mobile Services,"
Buzzword bingo. We have a winner!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64