VMware's cloudy spinoff Pivotal has acquired mobile development and consulting company Xtreme Labs for a reported $65m. The acquisition of the Canadian mobile development company was announced on Wednesday by Pivotal, and will see Xtreme Labs merged into Pivotal's large development organization. "Today's acquisition further …
Quote Of the Day
I know what is taught to writers about using too many adjectives, but a few important ones were omitted from this story.
"'Today's acquisition further aligns with Pivotal's strategy to capitalize on the nexus of converging forces in the industry,' Pivotal wrote in a *moving but otherwise incomprehensible* statement."
"...we can effectively deliver the best of Big Data, PaaS, Infrastructure, Cloud and of course, Mobile Services,"
Buzzword bingo. We have a winner!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs