Pakistani authorities could finally be ready to unblock YouTube after a year-long ban in the country following the appearance of a provocative anti-Muslim video on the site. Sources there told TechInAsia that the Google site had become available to some web users again, although it wasn’t working across the board. YouTube was …
I suppose unblocking it would be less destructive than their hilarious failed blocking attempt in April 2008, in which they succeeded in dropping all YouTube traffic worldwide.
Freedom of speech does not mean to insult prophets and religious leaders. US Government should make laws which prohibit insulting prophets and religious leaders under the umbrella of freedom of speech. We all have a duty to respect other religions and their followers. With so many deaths including our ambassador's death in Middle East and billions in losses to property and production, it was shameful that Google still considered that the video does not violate its policy of hate speech.
I humbly request Google should review its policies again and make Google as good platform where people can exchange a message of peace and love. I request Google to remove this movie from you tube for the sake of peace and to promote respect for all religions.
By just filtering the movie in certain countries does not resolve the issue the question arises for the Muslims who live in US and other countries where the move is not blocked.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM