With the departure of yet another mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) from the Australian market, it's clear that margin protection has become the next obsession of Australian carriers. The collapse of ISPOne earlier this year, which sent some MVNOs (such as Aldi) scrambling for new arrangements and ended Kogan's push into …
Bizarrely and lazily inaccurate
You took the time to write all those words and not bother looking up a few plans on the provider sites?
I am not doing your job for you beyond pointing out Telstra have been charging $10 for a 1GB data allowance as an add-on to a mobile plan for at least the last couple of years.
The following page shows a price for less coupled plans of $15 for 1GB
$10 for 1GB
$15 for 1GB
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER