Twitter hopes to reveal to the world its secret initial public offering (IPO) filing this week, according to sources whispering in the ear of news website Quartz. One of those people familiar with the matter told the site that the social network would like to start trading before Thanksgiving, likely on the New York Stock …
Om nom nom nom
$15bn for a few servers and a couple of Scala scripts?
Truly Quantitative Easing is working.
Re: Om nom nom nom
"$15bn for a few servers and a couple of Scala scripts?"
But it's so much more.
It's a community.
That will probably give it a P/E ratio in centuries.
Back in the day there was a Freak Brothers comic about their friend "Megaton Wally," who (supposedly) supplied assorted Wall Street types with what they really needed to get an IPO speeding along.
I thought it was hilarious fun at the time.
Somehow not quite so funny now. :( .
I'd never seen it written with an 'h' before now - dictionary has it, so I'm not suggesting it should be changed, just curious; does anyone else spell it like that?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst