Before heading off to the pub for a well-deserved pint this fine Friday, we'd like to remind readers that you only have a few days left to get 10 per cent off a Rock Seven RockBLOCK Iridium satellite comms unit, as used by our Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) team, as part of its emergency abort system. Top and …
Cheap as chips
Wow. Last I checked such gadgets were $1000+.
Now under 200 quid.
Nice looking kit!
I'll discuss it further - see what my kids think of it etc;
Wow. Now I can tweet from *anywhere*
Well, what do you think it'll be used for?
Really can't find an excuse to buy one
My electronics tinkering side steadfastly refuses to fire back up, my arduino stares at me reminding me of all the things I was going to make. Sadly, this would do the same. If I had 10-year-old kids, perhaps I could use them as an excuse - although I doubt I can make up 10 years and 9 months by Monday...
Re: Really can't find an excuse to buy one
Know just how you feel!
Looks like two of the screws are missing
How do I know it hasn't been tinkered with?
Paris because of 2 words I've used.
Apparently they do time travel as well!
"shipping January 2013"
If I buy one I'll get it 9 months ago!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network