This was the week that Karsten Nohl, the security researcher who found a way to hack into SIM cards with a single text, told El Reg that he was upset that the mobile industry seemed so unconcerned about the vulnerabilities he had reported. He told El Reg: We thought our story was one of white-hat hacking preventing criminal …
Hug a Hudl?
Safer than a hoodie
Unless the batteries are a bit suspect...
sending nude pictures wasn't the way to the heart of the opposite sex
Nope, but it lets you bypass their heart and head straight off to somewhere more important.
Get it right and the heart will follow later.
hbring the fun, convenience and excitement of tablets to even more customers.
Tesco is stocking Viagra now?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'