This was the week that Karsten Nohl, the security researcher who found a way to hack into SIM cards with a single text, told El Reg that he was upset that the mobile industry seemed so unconcerned about the vulnerabilities he had reported. He told El Reg: We thought our story was one of white-hat hacking preventing criminal …
Hug a Hudl?
Safer than a hoodie
Unless the batteries are a bit suspect...
sending nude pictures wasn't the way to the heart of the opposite sex
Nope, but it lets you bypass their heart and head straight off to somewhere more important.
Get it right and the heart will follow later.
hbring the fun, convenience and excitement of tablets to even more customers.
Tesco is stocking Viagra now?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC