Kaspersky Lab has uncovered a new APT campaign aimed at pilfering secrets from governments and supply chain industrial, military, media and technology companies in Japan and South Korea. Icefog features many of the key attributes of targeted attacks, including the spear phishing email lure to gain a foothold in the victim’s …
Quang Grade Mark 11
I see "Foreign Policy" is luridly biggening this up like one of its customary Nukes From Iran Next Week stories, talking about how this enables the Chinaman to put logical bombs into our plane software.
Western systems are not only badly protected with managers unable to resist clicking on attachements, they do not have source code control and change management either.
"Me penetrate you a loooong time."
So China is back to its old tricks again.
Didn't take long.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball