When a relationship starts going badly, sometimes it's best to just move on. Case in point, Jabil Circuit, longtime manufacturing partner of battered Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry, which looks to be ready to pull the plug. "We are faced with a strong possibility of disengaging with BlackBerry," Jabil CEO Mark Mondello …
Like the Captain of the Concordia, they are all fighting to be the first into the lifeboats....
""We are faced with a strong possibility of disengaging with BlackBerry"
Who is disengaging with whom?
Just as likely BlackBerry is disengaging with Jabil.
Unable to "beat" on cost with Apple and Samsungs low cost Asian plants, perhaps they intend to join them.
"Just as likely BlackBerry is disengaging with Jabil."
Yes, but not by choice!!
Jabil aren't stupid
Get paid while you still can.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt