When a relationship starts going badly, sometimes it's best to just move on. Case in point, Jabil Circuit, longtime manufacturing partner of battered Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry, which looks to be ready to pull the plug. "We are faced with a strong possibility of disengaging with BlackBerry," Jabil CEO Mark Mondello …
Like the Captain of the Concordia, they are all fighting to be the first into the lifeboats....
""We are faced with a strong possibility of disengaging with BlackBerry"
Who is disengaging with whom?
Just as likely BlackBerry is disengaging with Jabil.
Unable to "beat" on cost with Apple and Samsungs low cost Asian plants, perhaps they intend to join them.
"Just as likely BlackBerry is disengaging with Jabil."
Yes, but not by choice!!
Jabil aren't stupid
Get paid while you still can.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS