The Chinese government may have finally relented in allowing unfettered access to previously blocked sites such as Facebook and Twitter, but only for users within the newly-created 28km2 Shanghai Free Trade Zone. Anonymous government sources told Hong Kong newspaper The South China Morning Post that senior leaders in Beijing had …
Won't stop them from monitoring you, it's a form of natural selection, make a comment get arrested.
One down 100,000,000 to go...
One thing about China is that although they have very questionable morals to say the least, at least they actually do what they say. Here in the western world and many other countries we say one thing when really doing something else behind the scenes.
These last few months have taught China that these Western companies not only allow Goverments to spy on their users, but already have departments and procedures set-up to expediate the process.
HK have really free Internet. Mainland internet sucks.
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed