It seems that the rumoured relaxation of China's prohibition of foreign games consoles is inching closer to reality, with IPTV outfit BesTV joining with Microsoft to play some games. According to an announcement posted on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, BesTV New Media said the new venture, E-Home Entertainment Development, will be …
China to Google: Censor or get out
Google to China: Well, bye.
Always on HD camera and microphone in the living room? Sure.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer