Less than a year after taking a cash injection from Oracle, platform cloud Engine Yard has announced that its technology will support the Oracle Public Cloud as a selectable infrastructure layer. The announcement of support for the Oracle Public Cloud was timed to coincide with Oracle's OpenWorld conference in San Francisco, …
I trust that The Register's style book will decree that all future articles mentioning Larry Ellison will refer to him as shy and retiring at least once.
An agreement with secret details between something open and Oracle...
Oracle's involvement with open stuff often makes the open stuff go sour.
Well, lets see what Oracle's cloud prices turn out to be compared to everyone else under the sun. Unless they are offering something special I don't see many people jumping to their IaaS at standard Oracle prices.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?