Network-polishing tech firm Riverbed is still honking away at its great Glacier front end story, with three new Whitewater cloud storage backup appliances and an operating system upgrade to WWOS v3.0. Cloud Storage gateways are local converged server and storage appliances that provide a dedicated on-ramp to the cloud. This ramp …
Article... or advertisement?
Not Just Slow...
I want to know what genius decided to call their product "Glacier." While they probably were thinking things like "vast" and "unstoppable," the images summoned to my imagination were more like "incredibly slow" and "likely to calve sink-shipping icebergs."
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS