Network-polishing tech firm Riverbed is still honking away at its great Glacier front end story, with three new Whitewater cloud storage backup appliances and an operating system upgrade to WWOS v3.0. Cloud Storage gateways are local converged server and storage appliances that provide a dedicated on-ramp to the cloud. This ramp …
Article... or advertisement?
Not Just Slow...
I want to know what genius decided to call their product "Glacier." While they probably were thinking things like "vast" and "unstoppable," the images summoned to my imagination were more like "incredibly slow" and "likely to calve sink-shipping icebergs."
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan