The searing Syrian desert sun glinted off the Kalashnikovs. It was a tense situation – and about to get a lot tenser. I had planned to spend a chilled out August of mediation and blue-sky thinking in Aspen, but had been summoned on urgent and Top Secret business – on a mission so dangerous that even my inseparable assistant …
Bong just makes me sad (heh)
Bong is all about how fucked up the world is these days, where as BOFH is all about how stupid users are and how IT outsmart everyone... I think I just gave away my bias. They are both funny series, but Bong is all "haha, that's true, oh wait, this shit is real, that's not funny", where as BOFH is all "haha, that's true, stupid users/accountants/security guards/vendors/Head of IT".
Hottest 25 under 25 -- at 30
Please, oh, please: come back in five years, with a second look at all these folks, and tell us how they have changed? It will, I guarantee, be worth the effort...
// old guy, wishes them all well
Good to see the Standard is so good at maths that of their 25 "under 25", 1 is 26 and 4 are 25
But hey it's just a trashy list anyway.
Which newspaper was it, Steve? Which? Guardian? Independent?
*SCREAM* It's WUNDERkind. No U-Umlaut. *ARGH*
*goes into grammar nazi meltdown*
pretty sure พวงมาลัยดอกไม้ is Thai for "Garland of Flowers
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?