Victoria's Departments of Human Services and Justice and Victoria Police have come under fire from the state's auditor-general for poorly managing a combined annual telecommunications spend of $AUD13 million. In a report tabled in the Victorian parliament yesterday, the state's auditor-general stated that “the agencies examined …
as "telecoms agencies criticised for victorian management ...."
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL