Victoria's Departments of Human Services and Justice and Victoria Police have come under fire from the state's auditor-general for poorly managing a combined annual telecommunications spend of $AUD13 million. In a report tabled in the Victorian parliament yesterday, the state's auditor-general stated that “the agencies examined …
as "telecoms agencies criticised for victorian management ...."
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst