Victoria's Departments of Human Services and Justice and Victoria Police have come under fire from the state's auditor-general for poorly managing a combined annual telecommunications spend of $AUD13 million. In a report tabled in the Victorian parliament yesterday, the state's auditor-general stated that “the agencies examined …
as "telecoms agencies criticised for victorian management ...."
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots