Feeds

back to article Live Reg TV: Windows Azure on your terms

On October 10 at 11:00 BST,we’re broadcasting a live, hands-on training session on Windows Azure that you can enjoy for free from the comfort of your own chair. The session will show how to get started with Windows Azure, and gives an overview of its key features – particularly the recently released Infrastructure-as-a-Service …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Anonymous Coward

Can't wait

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bronze badge
Trollface

is Azure

so difficult to use that it needs a training session?

Any IT professional worth her/his salt should be experienced enough to learn new software in real time. Or is this just an advertisement?

Forgive me if I am wrong, all my years in IT have honed my cynicism to a razors edge.

Anonymous Coward

Re: is Azure

I find that people who think that they've learned something by just hacking at it, usually have a greatly elevated sense of their own abilities, unless they've been working in the field for a long time.

Most people haven't been working in Cloud Computing for a long time, as it's not been around that long. I'd certainly like a primer in Azure, it doesn't mean that I'm not skilled enough to work it out over time by myself, just that being educated by someone more skilled than myself tends to accelerate the process.

Azure on my terms.

I will tell you my terms. "Hell no!"

You can quote me on that.

The thought of Microsoft and the cloud together should is enough to strike fear into the hearts of otherwise stout hearted, fearless IT professionals.

This topic is closed for new posts.