Infamous Chinese hacktivist group Honker Union has shortlisted a whopping 270 Japanese targets for attack today - the anniversary of the Manchurian Incident, which was the precursor to the Japanese invasion of China. The group singled out Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Prime Minister’s Office and other ministries, …
Couldn't they have found a more manly moniker?
Then as today
False flag attacks - a trusted tool in international politics. Mix with the sound and fury of the pliant mainstream media, and pretend there is necessity to "do something" immediately while climbing on the high horse of your glorious civilization and off you go.
As seen by Hergé:
And they think this will achieve......
I'd say let sleeping dogs lie but then that might drag the Koreans into it as well
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?