Infamous Chinese hacktivist group Honker Union has shortlisted a whopping 270 Japanese targets for attack today - the anniversary of the Manchurian Incident, which was the precursor to the Japanese invasion of China. The group singled out Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Prime Minister’s Office and other ministries, …
Couldn't they have found a more manly moniker?
Then as today
False flag attacks - a trusted tool in international politics. Mix with the sound and fury of the pliant mainstream media, and pretend there is necessity to "do something" immediately while climbing on the high horse of your glorious civilization and off you go.
As seen by Hergé:
And they think this will achieve......
I'd say let sleeping dogs lie but then that might drag the Koreans into it as well
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor