Infamous Chinese hacktivist group Honker Union has shortlisted a whopping 270 Japanese targets for attack today - the anniversary of the Manchurian Incident, which was the precursor to the Japanese invasion of China. The group singled out Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Prime Minister’s Office and other ministries, …
Couldn't they have found a more manly moniker?
Then as today
False flag attacks - a trusted tool in international politics. Mix with the sound and fury of the pliant mainstream media, and pretend there is necessity to "do something" immediately while climbing on the high horse of your glorious civilization and off you go.
As seen by Hergé:
And they think this will achieve......
I'd say let sleeping dogs lie but then that might drag the Koreans into it as well
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?