Infamous Chinese hacktivist group Honker Union has shortlisted a whopping 270 Japanese targets for attack today - the anniversary of the Manchurian Incident, which was the precursor to the Japanese invasion of China. The group singled out Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Prime Minister’s Office and other ministries, …
Couldn't they have found a more manly moniker?
Then as today
False flag attacks - a trusted tool in international politics. Mix with the sound and fury of the pliant mainstream media, and pretend there is necessity to "do something" immediately while climbing on the high horse of your glorious civilization and off you go.
As seen by Hergé:
And they think this will achieve......
I'd say let sleeping dogs lie but then that might drag the Koreans into it as well
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack