Infamous Chinese hacktivist group Honker Union has shortlisted a whopping 270 Japanese targets for attack today - the anniversary of the Manchurian Incident, which was the precursor to the Japanese invasion of China. The group singled out Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Prime Minister’s Office and other ministries, …
Couldn't they have found a more manly moniker?
Then as today
False flag attacks - a trusted tool in international politics. Mix with the sound and fury of the pliant mainstream media, and pretend there is necessity to "do something" immediately while climbing on the high horse of your glorious civilization and off you go.
As seen by Hergé:
And they think this will achieve......
I'd say let sleeping dogs lie but then that might drag the Koreans into it as well
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp