NetApp's executive vice president of product operations, Manish Goel, is no longer with the company. The company filed an 8-K form with the SEC saying Goel would go on September 20 after having tendered his resignation on September 9. Goel was one step down from God, as it were, reporting to CEO Tom Georgens. According to CRN …
where is he going?
I heard rumors, but do others know? Is it StorWiser or Pernix Data? Or something more exotic like MongoDB.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account