NetApp's executive vice president of product operations, Manish Goel, is no longer with the company. The company filed an 8-K form with the SEC saying Goel would go on September 20 after having tendered his resignation on September 9. Goel was one step down from God, as it were, reporting to CEO Tom Georgens. According to CRN …
where is he going?
I heard rumors, but do others know? Is it StorWiser or Pernix Data? Or something more exotic like MongoDB.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst