NetApp's executive vice president of product operations, Manish Goel, is no longer with the company. The company filed an 8-K form with the SEC saying Goel would go on September 20 after having tendered his resignation on September 9. Goel was one step down from God, as it were, reporting to CEO Tom Georgens. According to CRN …
where is he going?
I heard rumors, but do others know? Is it StorWiser or Pernix Data? Or something more exotic like MongoDB.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR