Japan is being lashed by a deadly typhoon that has forced a half-million people from their homes in advance of its torrential rains, but there are a handful of lucky fanbois who are riding it out in the Apple Store in Tokyo's tony Ginza district. Not to make light of the deadly seriousness that is Typhoon Man-yi, but in addition …
There's no retard like an apple retard.
They've got something rotten in their very core.
At least they had a shower before they came into the store
Sad commentary on humanity
I would say 'iDiots', but there's way too many people in the grip of consumerism, ready to risk life and health for any new new trinket, to single these fanbois out.
Re: Sad commentary on humanity
Nerts, that one got past me.
Can someone at El Reg polish that first 'new' up there?
It was supposed to be shiny.
"Hey, who says Apple doesn't care about its customers?"
Must... Resist... Urge... To... Comment...
I think you chose the wrong icon....
"half-dozen safe in Ginza retail shrine"
Almost like in the UK... When the road flooded here a while ago, a few people took refuge in the local pasty shop - the headline ran...
"Half-dozen safe in Ginster retail shrine"
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe