Cloudy document-sharing service Box wants its customers to slather its offering across as much of their data as possible, so the company has upgraded its technology to better embrace mobile devices and enterprise file management. The upgrades indicate the company's grand ambition to become a central repository and display …
I thought this name was already taken by Lotus (IBM)? Why anyone would deliberately risk their product being confused with that 'Notes' is beyond me.
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review