Cloudy document-sharing service Box wants its customers to slather its offering across as much of their data as possible, so the company has upgraded its technology to better embrace mobile devices and enterprise file management. The upgrades indicate the company's grand ambition to become a central repository and display …
I thought this name was already taken by Lotus (IBM)? Why anyone would deliberately risk their product being confused with that 'Notes' is beyond me.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8