On the back of its newly-launched Rails Cloud infrastructure offering, Australian elastic public cloud outfit Ninefold has reconfirmed its ongoing expansion plans, with new presences planned for California, the US east coast and Ireland by July 2014. Ninefold chair Peter James told The Register the data centre expansion plans …
I expect that might change if governments start chasing the taxes from the big boys and make new rules.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update