On the back of its newly-launched Rails Cloud infrastructure offering, Australian elastic public cloud outfit Ninefold has reconfirmed its ongoing expansion plans, with new presences planned for California, the US east coast and Ireland by July 2014. Ninefold chair Peter James told The Register the data centre expansion plans …
I expect that might change if governments start chasing the taxes from the big boys and make new rules.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!