On the back of its newly-launched Rails Cloud infrastructure offering, Australian elastic public cloud outfit Ninefold has reconfirmed its ongoing expansion plans, with new presences planned for California, the US east coast and Ireland by July 2014. Ninefold chair Peter James told The Register the data centre expansion plans …
I expect that might change if governments start chasing the taxes from the big boys and make new rules.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of unusual BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan