If you've been having problems with Apple's Mail app on your Mac running OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion, Cupertinian engineers have felt your pain and now offer a fix: an OS X 10.8.5 update. The update, released on Thursday, not only fixes the bug that prevented some Mail messages from appearing, but also fixes the pesky bug that …
They also updated 10.7 Lion
Security patches apply to Lion as well.
Couldn't have been that bad, I didn't notice anything?
Here are the release notes:
"Note: OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 also addresses an issue in which certain Unicode strings could cause applications to unexpectedly quit."
Wonder if they fixed Photo Stream on iPhoto on the Mac - if enabled, it brings the WiFi to it's knees with up to 1s ping time and 1/10th of normal speed on all devices on the WiFi, a reboot of the modem giving only very temporary relief. as it is I've had to disable Photo Stream.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers