BlackBerry has issued four patches covering vulnerabilities in Flash, Webkit and libexif on its devices. The Z10, Q10 and PlayBook all need patching for Adobe Flash vulnerabilities. If a user were led to a page containing crafted Flash content, an attacker could execute arbitrary code on an affected device. BSRT-2013-007 notes …
It seems that Windows Phone is the only fairly secure current generation device. Blackberry really dropped the ball on that one. Probably part of the reason why they are dying....And Why Nokia are gaining so much corporate business....
Their distraction is understandable; difficult to see germs when you are bleeding profusely.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps