BlackBerry has issued four patches covering vulnerabilities in Flash, Webkit and libexif on its devices. The Z10, Q10 and PlayBook all need patching for Adobe Flash vulnerabilities. If a user were led to a page containing crafted Flash content, an attacker could execute arbitrary code on an affected device. BSRT-2013-007 notes …
It seems that Windows Phone is the only fairly secure current generation device. Blackberry really dropped the ball on that one. Probably part of the reason why they are dying....And Why Nokia are gaining so much corporate business....
Their distraction is understandable; difficult to see germs when you are bleeding profusely.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes