The Ministry of Justice has redrafted a tender to vet suppliers seeking to win its End User computing contract worth up to £200m over the next five years. The contract was first tendered in May and was worth £300m at the time, but bidding was scrapped in June after suppliers had been whittled down to a shortlist of four …
£200m over 5 yrs --> £40m/yr.
So naturally they'll needs someone who can take a £200m hit, because, y'know no one else can be trusted.
As long as that rule stands "The Usual Suspects (TM)" Will continue to be the only players in town.
'Come into my parlour' said the spider to the fly....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait