The Ministry of Justice has redrafted a tender to vet suppliers seeking to win its End User computing contract worth up to £200m over the next five years. The contract was first tendered in May and was worth £300m at the time, but bidding was scrapped in June after suppliers had been whittled down to a shortlist of four …
£200m over 5 yrs --> £40m/yr.
So naturally they'll needs someone who can take a £200m hit, because, y'know no one else can be trusted.
As long as that rule stands "The Usual Suspects (TM)" Will continue to be the only players in town.
'Come into my parlour' said the spider to the fly....
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?