EMC's scale-out filer shipper Isilon is scaling up its organisation; Oracle's top storage SVP, Phil Bullinger, is moving from the Redwood Shores-headquartered firm to EMC subsidiary Isilon, and a Microsoftie is coming aboard as Isilon's COO. Bullinger is joining EMC's Isilon unit as its senior veep for engineering and operations …
What attracted Bullinger to Isilon?
... Umm if I had to guess, I'd say he was approach by a recruitment consultant called Cha Ching.
Wait a minute...
"Are its growth prospects more attractive than those of Oracle's SAN and NAS storage business?"
Oracle has a SAN and NAS storage business?
while we're talking "What?!"
Oracle also has a virtualization stack.
it's not very good...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst