EMC's scale-out filer shipper Isilon is scaling up its organisation; Oracle's top storage SVP, Phil Bullinger, is moving from the Redwood Shores-headquartered firm to EMC subsidiary Isilon, and a Microsoftie is coming aboard as Isilon's COO. Bullinger is joining EMC's Isilon unit as its senior veep for engineering and operations …
What attracted Bullinger to Isilon?
... Umm if I had to guess, I'd say he was approach by a recruitment consultant called Cha Ching.
Wait a minute...
"Are its growth prospects more attractive than those of Oracle's SAN and NAS storage business?"
Oracle has a SAN and NAS storage business?
while we're talking "What?!"
Oracle also has a virtualization stack.
it's not very good...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion