Facebook is adding a couple of APIs that will let certain media organizations track what's trending on the social network. Certain media partners, such as Buzzfeed, CNN, NBC's Today Show, BSkyB, and Slate (as well as social media marketing firm Mass Relevance) will be getting access to a Public Feed API that allows them to see a …
..public posts make up a tiny fraction of all the posts on FB as a lot of sensible people have locked their feeeds down. The fact that US sporting events dominate the list shows how useless this is going to be. FBs implementation of hashtags has been pretty usless as well. #Facebook being a prime example of how not to use them.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why