Security researchers have discovery a vulnerability in mobile versions of the Yahoo! Fantasy [American] Football app that created a means for hackers to change team lineups and post imposter comments on message boards. Yahoo! has plugged the security hole, but users who fail to update their mobile app to the most recent version …
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!