Oracle has fired up its big red branding machine and coated some of its software-as-a-service products with a cloud label as it tries to create a suite of tech for public-sector organizations. Just as Amazon, Dell, and others have forged their own dedicated cloud services for the US public sector, so too has Oracle. But there's …
So it's basically a 'rent a boat anchor' service for anyone still stuck on Oracle solutions...
comprehensive, flexible and cost effective .. built specifically for government.
to provide the following quality services
1) REDACTED UPON REQUEST OF NSA
2) REDACTED UPON REQUEST OF CIA
3) REDACTED UPON REQUEST OF FBI
4) REDACTED UPON REQUEST OF DFT
5) REDACTED UPON REQUEST OF IRS
6) REDACTED UPON REQUEST OF FEMA
7) Make american citizens feel safe (emphasised at request of The White House)
Who wants a cloud that won't work and will cost a fortune?
As Oracle are still in business there must be some gullible punters out there.
nb - the crappy O2 Flash advert keeps hanging my browser. The Reg - please ditch it - it doesn't work properly!
It's worth noting that they expect government customers, and nobody else.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds