Salesforce has previewed a technology that makes Benioff's customer-loving cloud the central point for file discovery within an organization. The Salesforce Files technology was announced on Thursday at a briefing in the company's Bladerunner-lite "executive briefing" center in San Francisco, where Salesforce Chatter manager …
Do you feel lucky?
I wonder just how much hurt Salesforce has been feeling from the recent NSA revelations. The whole sales process is a pretty decent indication of how a company is doing, so it's an excellent candidate for a direct feed into that dark building, and there's not much they can do to prevent that..
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun