Salesforce has previewed a technology that makes Benioff's customer-loving cloud the central point for file discovery within an organization. The Salesforce Files technology was announced on Thursday at a briefing in the company's Bladerunner-lite "executive briefing" center in San Francisco, where Salesforce Chatter manager …
Do you feel lucky?
I wonder just how much hurt Salesforce has been feeling from the recent NSA revelations. The whole sales process is a pretty decent indication of how a company is doing, so it's an excellent candidate for a direct feed into that dark building, and there's not much they can do to prevent that..
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid