Salesforce has previewed a technology that makes Benioff's customer-loving cloud the central point for file discovery within an organization. The Salesforce Files technology was announced on Thursday at a briefing in the company's Bladerunner-lite "executive briefing" center in San Francisco, where Salesforce Chatter manager …
Do you feel lucky?
I wonder just how much hurt Salesforce has been feeling from the recent NSA revelations. The whole sales process is a pretty decent indication of how a company is doing, so it's an excellent candidate for a direct feed into that dark building, and there's not much they can do to prevent that..
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why