Salesforce has previewed a technology that makes Benioff's customer-loving cloud the central point for file discovery within an organization. The Salesforce Files technology was announced on Thursday at a briefing in the company's Bladerunner-lite "executive briefing" center in San Francisco, where Salesforce Chatter manager …
Do you feel lucky?
I wonder just how much hurt Salesforce has been feeling from the recent NSA revelations. The whole sales process is a pretty decent indication of how a company is doing, so it's an excellent candidate for a direct feed into that dark building, and there's not much they can do to prevent that..
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone