Salesforce has previewed a technology that makes Benioff's customer-loving cloud the central point for file discovery within an organization. The Salesforce Files technology was announced on Thursday at a briefing in the company's Bladerunner-lite "executive briefing" center in San Francisco, where Salesforce Chatter manager …
Do you feel lucky?
I wonder just how much hurt Salesforce has been feeling from the recent NSA revelations. The whole sales process is a pretty decent indication of how a company is doing, so it's an excellent candidate for a direct feed into that dark building, and there's not much they can do to prevent that..
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things