The "Avoton" Atoms for servers and storage arrays and their "Rangeley" variants for networking devices are out and Intel is ramping up the features and carving up the SKUs to try to chase the low end of servers, storage, and networking to take some business away from other chip makers. Does Intel have what it takes to upset the …
Cut out the middleman who doesn't add any value?
Get your Intel Press Packs right here:
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!