Amazon has broadened its set of services for storing frequently accessed data, just one day after Microsoft announced a competing product. The upgrade to the Amazon Web Services ElastiCache was announced by Amazon on Wednesday, and see Bezos & Co make Redis a caching option for the previously Memcached-only tech. Redis is a …
Microsoft announced a competing product?
"Amazon has broadened its set of services for storing frequently accessed data, just one day after Microsoft announced a competing product"
Given the proximity, would this be a case of Microsoft pre-announcing a product to steal the wind from out of under Amazon?
Re: Microsoft announced a competing product?
Or is it that Amazon is so far ahead that they have products waiting to be announced? Microsoft announces their offering and poof, Amazon has theirs ready and not even in a preview mode.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks