Amazon has broadened its set of services for storing frequently accessed data, just one day after Microsoft announced a competing product. The upgrade to the Amazon Web Services ElastiCache was announced by Amazon on Wednesday, and see Bezos & Co make Redis a caching option for the previously Memcached-only tech. Redis is a …
Microsoft announced a competing product?
"Amazon has broadened its set of services for storing frequently accessed data, just one day after Microsoft announced a competing product"
Given the proximity, would this be a case of Microsoft pre-announcing a product to steal the wind from out of under Amazon?
Re: Microsoft announced a competing product?
Or is it that Amazon is so far ahead that they have products waiting to be announced? Microsoft announces their offering and poof, Amazon has theirs ready and not even in a preview mode.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers