Returned Acronis CEO Serguei Beloussov has extended his planned tenure at the company, in part to ensure it melds technologies from virtualisation player Parallels to create a backup-as-a-service product. Beloussov founded both Acronis and Parallels, left both to pursue other interests including a pair of venture capital funds, …
Sigh. What Acronis needs is a return to the stable, efficient UIs of yesteryear. It'd be too late for me though. I've given up on Acronis and gone to Macrium Reflect. It's cheaper, runs better and has never crashed. You also get the benefit of scripting (albeit with Visual Basic) to control it.
They lost me after making no effort at all to get TI2012 to work on Win8 and an upgrade window to TI2013 that gave some users less than 4 months support. I got lucky with around 6month but it leaves a really bad taste.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball