The company behind the NASDAQ stock exchange has said that last week's three-hour outage was partly its own fault, but mostly the fault of rival exchange firm NYSE Arca. The glitch forced Nasdaq to take trading offline on Thursday last week – and thousands of Nasdaq-listed stocks were frozen in place for three hours across the …
Speeded up (possibly inadvertent) replay attack, says another source
Posted without comment:
DoS attack by business rival?
Just getting my tinfoil hat out.
No NASDAQ, it's entirely your fault. If your system falls over if people are sending too many messages too quickly, you implement rate-limiting...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked