The company behind the NASDAQ stock exchange has said that last week's three-hour outage was partly its own fault, but mostly the fault of rival exchange firm NYSE Arca. The glitch forced Nasdaq to take trading offline on Thursday last week – and thousands of Nasdaq-listed stocks were frozen in place for three hours across the …
Speeded up (possibly inadvertent) replay attack, says another source
Posted without comment:
DoS attack by business rival?
Just getting my tinfoil hat out.
No NASDAQ, it's entirely your fault. If your system falls over if people are sending too many messages too quickly, you implement rate-limiting...
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad